onsdag 9. januar 2008

Changed scope of blog

I've decided to change the scope of this blog. The LifeYears website is developing too slow and its development community is too small for there to be a role for the regular updating in a free-standing blog. Instead, I'll devote this page to what we may describe using the cliche (?) expression "charity 2.0"

What I mean by this phrase is ways of motivating and enabling people to "do more good" with higher impact through innovative use of the web. That may not be the most precise and accurate description, but we'll iterate as time goes by.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 kommentar:

DANIELBLOOM sa...

ole

i saw your post at Alex Steffen blog re climate clocks. I am danny bloom in Taiwan of the CLIMATE CLOCK HERE

http://climateclock350.blogspot.com

I also imagined Polar Cities for survivors of global warming, what do you think of this idea? email me at danbloom@gmail.com

danny

http://gizmodo.com/344551/polar-cities-for-day-after-tomorrow-survivors-will-save-us-all-from-horrible-deaths